1.A clerk multiplied a number by ten when it should have been divided by
ten.The ans he got was 100.what should the ans have been?
2.If Rs20/- is available to pay for typing a research report & typist A
produces 42 pages and typist B produces 28 pages.How much should typist A
3.The average salary of 3 workers is 95 Rs. per week. If one earns
Rs.115 and second earns Rs.65 how much is the salary of the 3rd worker.
4.A 16 stored building has 12000 sq.feet on each floor. Company A rents 7
floors and company B rents 4 floors. What is the number of sq.feet of
unrented floor space.
5. During a given week A programer spends 1/4 of his time preparing flow
chart, 3/8 of his time coding and the rest of the time in debugging the
programs. If he works 48 hours during the week , how many hours did he
spend debugging the program.
6. A company installed 36 machines at the beginning of the year. In March
they installed 9 additional machines and then disconnected 18 in August.
How many were still installed at the end of the year.
7. A man owns 2/3 of the market research beauro business and sells 3/4 of
his shares for Rs. 75000. What is the value of Business.
8. If 12 file cabinets require 18 feet of wall space, how many feet of
wall space will 30 cabinets require?
9.A computer printer produced 176,400 lines in a given day. If the
printer was in operation for seven hours during the day, how many lines
did it print per minute?
10. From its total income, A sales company spent Rs.20,000 for
advertising, half of the remainder on commissions and had Rs.6000 left.
What was its total income?
11. On Monday a banker processed a batch of cheques, on Tuesday she
processed three times as many, and on Wednesday she processed 4000
cheques. In the three days, she processed 16000 cheques. How many did
she process on Tuesday?
12. The cost of four dozen proof machine ribbons and five dozen accouting
machine ribbons was Rs.160/-. If one dozen accounting machine ribbons
cost Rs.20/-, what is the cost of a dozen proof machine ribbons?
13. If a clerk can process 80 cheques in half an hour, how many cheques
can she process in a seven and one half hour day?
14. In a library, there are two racks with 40 books per rack. On a given
dya, 30 books were issued. What fraction remained in the racks?
15. The average length of three tapes is 6800 feet. None of the tapes is
less than 6400 feet. What is the greatest possible length of one of the
Read More FROM BCA HUB
Read More FROM BCA HUB